Saturday, July 3, 2010

All by Ourselves

Granddaddy came and picked up my Grandmommy this morning to take her home. I have to say I was a little nervous about being alone with Kyla without the extra set of hands, but we actually did really well and it was pretty encouraging to see that we could do this! Tim really helped out a lot and it was so much fun watching him and Kyla interact with each other. She sure loves her daddy and so do I!





Tim's parents, Chip and Vicki, came over for lunch and brought us king ranch casserole. We were having some trouble getting Kyla to burp, so Vicki taught me the hold that worked best for Jimmy (Tim's brother) and we finally got her to give us some really good burps! Kyla then went to sleep and they stayed for a few hours while she napped. It was nice getting to hang out with them and talk. We love you Mee Mee & Pee Paw!



This hold is awkward, but it really worked out those burps!

No comments:

Post a Comment